Monday, January 16, 2012

Explanation

As everyone who knows me, knows I write like I talk so forgive the "Utahishness" of the accent that flies through my fingers! I wanted to think of something clever as a title to this blog, and since my LATEST well..ok..ONGOING passion is STILL nail polish, makeup and jewelry..I had to think back when Clint used to yell at me in rehearsals.."THE NAILS, MAILE! THE NAILS!"..Perfect, in that obviously in the oh...couple decades since I've been in school..obviously my vanity for my nails hasn't diminished any. Well..the QUALITY of nail polish I use has gone up but the care and vanity has NOT!

Soooo..in my own little twisted way..I AM going to dedicate my little nail polish/makeup blog to you Clint! I know you'll understand the irony that goes behind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment